Last week we had our annual church camp held at Mt. Gilead Bible Camp in Sebastopol, Ca. The theme this year was "The REST of your life". Chris once again led worship and I sang on the worship team. Camp is supposed to be "relaxing" but it never really feels like that for us! Being up at 6 am to be able to catch a shower in the women's bathroom before they fill up is not my idea of relaxing! I'm still recovering from that!
This year Cydney brought a friend with her to camp! Lexi is also almost 9 and goes to school with Cyd. This was also the first year that Cydney got to be in her OWN cabin with the other older girls. That meant mom had to "let go" a little bit, which took some getting used to! That being said Cydney was SO responsible and I was very proud of her and Lexi. They also made sure to include Lilly in their plans so she was not left out.
As always it was great to see our friends and have fellowship with everyone. I love feeling camp refreshed and renewed! I told Pastor Bob on Friday though, that I'm no longer sad when I leave camp every year because I get to go home with the people that I was always sad to leave now! Its great! There were 14 saved this year and 5 of them were from Cypress including Cydney's friend Lexi! Awesome blessing!
I didn't take that many pictures this year as I was quite busy but here are a few!
No comments:
Post a Comment