Saturday, July 24, 2010

Visit to the Vegas and So CA!

Hmmm I think I LIKE the way that sounds... but maybe that is just me personally! ;)

Saturday afternoon I drove down to Loma Linda to visit the Paul, Kristi, PJ and Gabriella for the first time since her surgery, With all 3 girls in Tow!!!!

Sunday we had a good old sleepover for the girls, Complete with makeovers, a fashion show, wii and and Tent!

Monday we went to the Splash Pad! Bella wasn't much of fan, but what IS she a fan of these days! The older kids (and moms!) had a blast!

Tuesday we got up and headed to Anaheim! We got there about lunch time and Kristi went and picked up our picnic lunches for World of Color that night! We walked back over to dland park, sanitized a table and dug in. After that we went to see Minnie and the Princess'. I was SO excited for Bella to meet Minnie... as was she... Until she rounded that corner! She was super freaked!! Hmm... I guess we just wait to see when she is a little older! lol After that we checked into our hotel. Rested a bit, Caught the Street Party before eating dinner at Tomorrowland Terrace. One of my FAV places there :) While We ate the girls rocked out to their dance party! :) Then we headed over to CA and the girls shook their groove thang some more at the Glow Fest they have going on over there! Then it was time for WORLD OF COLOR!

Wednesday we slept in... Well everyone but Bella and I did. Then we had lunch at La Brea Bakery in Downtown Disney. I also shopped for some things for Missa and Nic's wedding. :) Then we headed out to Beverly Hills. We got a little side tract ed on the way... We decided to go find Kellan Lutz' (Emmett in Twilight) house. We knew the street because he mentioned it on the Bonnie Hunt show. We found it and were taking a couple pictures when his head popped up from behind the front fence!! Ahh! We screamed a little and drove off. Too chicken to do anything else ;) lol.

From there we headed to Sprinkles Cupcakes and Crumb Bake shop in Beverly hills to have a "cupcake off". We got our competitors and got the kids some dinner and went to a local park to let them run off some steam. Hmm. Sprinkles vs Crumb. EQUAL! just DIFFERENT! There were things I Loved about BOTH. Sadly I left the rest of mine at Kristi's!! :(

All it all it was a wonderful time spend with awesome friends. When we left thursday evening... Lilly started BAWLING, "I'm going to miss them!" :) Little Besties are starting to "get it" more and more. Hopefully we can return soon... Love you so much Vega Family! Thank You for EVERYTHING!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I so didn't know about your "encounter" with Kellan Lutz during your time with Kristi. I laughed and so did my hubby. I'm glad you girls had a good time.