Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Two More Days.....

I'm so so so excited!! Two more days until Twilight comes out!! I'm very excited that I'm going to be able to go see it. Even though I know I'll be uncomfortable.. It will be worth it! My last girls outing too! I'm going with 9 of my other girlfriends to the 12:01 showing! (and def sleeping all day Friday!)

I know some people think I'm crazy... They hear "Vampire" and immediately shy away from this whole series and phenomenon. Well let me tell you.. If I had known what Twilight the book was about BEFORE I read it.. I probably would have said the same thing. But the whole story is really an awesome love story and not ANYTHING like what you would expect! I keep trying to explain to Hubby that these are not "typical" vampires.. w/ vampire myths... and I keep getting reminded that they're not real.. haha. But that's okay.. I look at these books as something that kept me sane during this extremely difficult pregnancy and something that was really enjoyable to me!! SO If you haven't read them.. I would highly recommend it.. And keep an open mind! Because after all.. You can't judge a book by its cover!

I stole these pictures from Besties blog... lol They are pictures featured in the InStyle edition that came out this week of the cast!! Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!


Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket