Rules:
1. Go to your pictures file.
2. Go to the 4th file.
3. Go to the 4th picture.
4. Post it and tell the story.
5. Tag 4 more people.
In Turn I tag:
- Mixed Nuts-SJ
- Mindy The Mommy-MM
- Palmer House Drive- JP
- The Jones Family- HJ
The 4th File in my pictures is a Disney file... BIG SURPRISE there!! Its from a trip that Wifey and I made last November. It was last minute and we knew that Bestie and her family were also going to be there that weekend and we got to surprise her!! It was so much fun!! The 4th picture is a picture of us on Tower of Terror! My FAV ride in Ca park! We rode it over and over again and we even got one of our pictures deleted because I put my foot outside the car... Ooops! It makes me sad looking at this album though because I'm having serious Disneyland Christmas with drawls!! :( Not too many people understand that but those that do... Know what I'm talking about!!



Wifey and I w/ Dopey!


We took the LONG way home and stopped in 
No comments:
Post a Comment