I'm a few weeks late posting this!! I'm trying in one day to catch up on my blogging. Unfortunately the blogger site is down so these are happening from my cell phone!
Lilly chose not to have a party or presents this year and instead go to Disneyland for the day just like Cydney did in August! Except this time Daddy got to come too! We drove down to Chris' moms house Monday January 16th after Chris got off of work to drop Bella up. We left at 5am on the 17th (Lilly's bday) and drove straight down to the park! It didn't open until 10am and we got there about 10:30! We had an amazing day! There was NO ONE there and we were able to pretty much walk onto every ride, so we got a TON done! Lilly got to eat her bday lunch at the Blue Bayou which we haven't done in 4 years so that was fun! We went into the park for about 3 hours on Wednesday before we drove back, picked up Bella and drove home!! I didn't even take my camera on this trip so I hope you enjoy the cell phone pics I took!












No comments:
Post a Comment