It really feels as though I was just blogging about the school year starting! This year literally flew by! Today Lilly graduated Kindergarten! We are SO proud of the beautiful little girl Lilly is turning out to be. She is spunky, silly and sweet. She has come so far from being able to barely write her full name to full on reading and doing math! It really amazes me how much kids know now when they graduate kindergarten! I got a bit teary eyed during the promotion ceremony! They sang adorable songs and when each one got their diploma they said their names and what they wanted to be when they grew up. We heard the usual police officer, fireman, doctor, vet and then there were cute ones thrown in like a spy and aerospace engineer!? "I'm Lillian Crain and I want to be a florist when I grow up". Yup a florist! We shall see how long this dream lasts! :D Hope you enjoy the pictures and video of our BIG girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment