I am a couple weeks late with posting this but on August 18th Cydney turned 8!
Cydney has been such a blessing to us. Chris and I keep commenting about how much she has "grown up" over the past month or so. She is like a mini teenager! Her birthday list included Clothes, A diary (to keep her secrets in), a journal to write her songs, and a real guitar to learn how to play on! I don't know what "secrets" an 8 year old has to keep, but thankfully she is awesome about talking to mom :) . Its so exciting to see her turning into such a sweet spirited young lady. She always puts others before herself and is such a good big sister! It feels like just yesterday we were holding our teeny baby girl. I'm trying to cherish every moment we have with her as they truly do grow up quick.
We had a birthday dinner with Grandpa and Grandma ON her birthday at BJ's. She got her "real guitar" from Grandpa and Jonas Brothers (EEK!) tickets from Mommy and Ashli! (I'm honestly very excited about this lol) She gets to bring a friend and she chose her cousin, Jordan! We go next Friday!
For her birthday party this year she decided that she wanted to have her first sleepover and with a Twilight theme at that!! Needless to say Mom was very excited about the theme! lol I had a lot of fun decorating with all my Twilight swag, and it was such a fun party! I made "Eclipse" cupcakes, they played Pin the Heart on Bella and Twilight Bingo, ending the night with watching Twilight and New Moon. The last one passed out about 12:45am. It was fun, but 8 screaming girls was LOUD!
Here are some pictures from our fun nights!
![]() |
| Cydney Birthday |

No comments:
Post a Comment