I started having pretty consistent contractions Saturday afternoon. Lower back pain wrapping around.. and some other lovely early labor signs..
Sunday at church I started feeling some pretty hard contractions so I went out into the Lobby. I decided to go lay down in the bathroom because there is a love seat in there. On my way I got all "blacky". I laid down until some old lady came in occupied the bathroom.... (lovely) so i knew my friend was in the nursery and went to go in there to ask her to walk me home. So we started to leave and I made it about 10ft and started having another ctx and completely blacked out/passed out and collapsed on the floor. I came to and was all sweaty and couldn't see for like 5 minutes, I was crying and it was awful. Hubby went and got the car and took me home and I rested most of the day Sunday. Sunday night I lost some of my mucous plug. I didn't sleep much sunday night because Contractions kept waking me up. I could time them pretty consistently... usually about 5/7 minutes apart.. but I've been SO many times that I didn't feel it was bad enough to go in yet.
So after everyone told me I needed to call Monday and tell them what happened, I did. So they had me go in yesterday to L&D. We got there about 10:15, they hooked me up and yep having contractions every 3-5 minutes. So they decided to check me and I was a "loose" 1 and VERY soft she said. BUT my cervix is posterior and she said that the baby is posterior too. (aka baby is sunny side up... her back to my back... Hence the back labor already). SO they decided to have me go walk about 11:25, They said I could walk for 2 hours to see if it did anything. So we walked and walked and walked.. i did the stairs like 4 times.. we walked around the parking lot.. I was exhausted and contracting up a STORM. The last 30 minutes they started to REALLY hurt. I went back.. They checked me and yup. 1.5cm still very soft but not much change . SO home they sent me. Told me I'm in early "latent" labor and to come back when I'm contracting every 3-5 minutes.. I'm like.. Um HELLO!?! I already AM!! The nurse said.. Oh I guess that's true.. Well just listen to your body. Lovely.
So i came home and I've been in a ton of pain since then. I'm still contracting and it hurts! They didn't seem TOO concerned about the passing out or my heart for during labor. I asked and she said that what better place to be in but the hospital and that when I'm in actual labor they will watch me REALLY closely. I feel better that I did all that walking and didn't have any problems! However they don't want me driving or anything just in case!
I still have not heard from the Cardiologist office concerning the Heart Holster. I'm really not pleased that they have dropped the ball on this... But I do KNOW that God is going to take care of me. I really have a peace that if they watch me closely that everything will be fine!
I have my ultrasound to check her size/fluid tomorrow am at 9am. And my doctors appt right after at 10:45. I'm seriously begging her to induce me next week. I don't care if i have to cry and freak out. I can't walk around like this w/ this back pain/contractions for another 2 weeks. There's NO way. I did it for 5 days w/ Moo after i went off the terb. and it was horrible. And if she is on course to be bigger or the same size as Moo I don't know why they would let me go and risk her getting stuck like Moo almost did!! I feel like they are SO quick to offer c-sections and don't want to let me TRY to have her!
SO please pray for me! I'm already exhausted and am just ready to be done with this pregnancy and hold my precious Bella in my arms!! Pray that whatever we see on the ultrasound in the morning will make them realize we need to get this show on the road!! I just don't think my body can take much more of this! I don't want to be worrying about passing out etc!!
Thanks Everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment