I am so excited to be sharing with you a challenging ministry opportunity that God has presented to me! I will be going on a mission trip with Mac Trips to Port Vila, Vanuatu (a set of islands off the east coast of Australia) in June 2012. I will be travelling with a group of people from my church and other churches across the country. We will be travelling to the small island presenting the gospel through street ministry, basketball camps and concerts! We will be supporting the local missionaries by lending any help or support that they need in reaching out to the community!
While God has opened up a door for me to develop a greater heart of compassion for His people, the exciting part is that you will be able to share in this compassion in several ways. First, you can help pray for me and my fellow teammates. We will need prayers that God will prepare us for our visit and bless our efforts as we minister to these people. We will also need prayers that our financial needs will be met.
Another way you can be involved is to help provide that financial support. I will be involved with many fundraisers between now and the spring. At this time we need to raise $3000 each. Would you consider supporting me with a small donation? I will need to raise all my funds as soon as possible in order to purchase airline tickets by March. Any amount that you are able to provide will be very helpful. Financial support is tax deductible by making checks payable to Cypress Baptist Church. (Contact me for the address) but a much easier way for you to donate is If you would like to donate online, you can do so by visiting macedoniantrips.com, on the right hand side choose "Support Port Vila Vanuatu trip" and make sure to include my name.
I am so thankful for the great people that God has put into my life and whether you feel led to contribute financially, through prayer, or both, all of your support is greatly appreciated!
God Bless!!


No comments:
Post a Comment