Friday, July 22, 2011

MRI

We just left the doctors office and Lilly did an amazing job! She cried a little bit when they injected the dye but she dried up quickly and was a trooper!
I asked about results and he couldn't tell me anything. He said that it will take 24 hours for the Dr to make a report. He said that if they see something of concern they will be calling me. Otherwise no news is good news and we will hear at our follow up appointment on the 11th of August. He DID say that I could call in a couple and ask about the results, so you all know I will be doing that!! I'm guessing the doctor won't have a report until Monday since today is Friday.
Thank you for all your prayers and support! It means so much to us and we know that Lilly is very loved!!

No comments: