Is that sad?? Is it pathetic that when I walk in they say "Hi Again!" and call me by name?? lol
Obviously I was at Labor & Delivery again last night. I went to my OB appointment at 3:50 and we talked about everything that has been going on. My bladder infection that won't go away.. The dehydration that isn't improving and causing me to blackout numerous times, and she decided it would just be best to send me over to give me some IV Fluids and test my urine. The good news is that my bladder infection seems to have improved a tad!
They're going to keep me on the anti-biotics I'm currently on and they sent my urine out for cultures. (whatever that means!). They said its completely normal for me to still be having the symptoms of the infection even though its starting to clear up such as the bladder spasms (those hurt!). So I just have to take it easy, which I'm already supposed to be doing anyways!
I FEEL like the fluids helped some. My heart isn't racing as bad and I feel more "normal". I'm fighting a cold now which has made me feel pretty gross, but hopefully now that I'm hydrated I can STAY hydrated!! I just keep reminding myself that all of this will be a distant memory in a few short weeks!
2 comments:
So sorry to hear about all the health stuff going on. We will be praying for you and your new baby girl!!
So sorry to hear about all the health stuff going on. We will be praying for you and your new baby girl!!
Post a Comment