Sunday, August 24, 2008

Update on Sweet Pea...

SO I'm pretty much 99.9% positive that Sweet Pea does NOT have chicken pox!! I really feel the doctor was erring on the side of caution...

She hasn't had a fever since Friday am. And even then it was low grade 99. I started noticing that the "bumps" seem to come and go.. Aka.. when she was hot or her fever was high.. there were bumps... when the motrin would kick in.. or she would not have a fever... no bumps. The ONE bump on her face that seemed like it was crusting over.. is completely gone now! Since Moo has had chicken pox before.. I know what the process looks like.. and this was NOT it! There is no way she wouldn't have any remnants of a bump by today and it be chicken pox!! She seems to be feeling good, so it was probably just a nasty virus and a rash from fever!! I'm still going to keep her home from church tomorrow just to be on the safe side.. but it looks like we're in the clear!! Yay!

No comments: