Those are the words of my good friend Peter Pan on his way to Neverland... You know.. the place where you never grow up. Haha if only he knew the tremendous blessings he would miss out on by never "growing up". Sometimes I look at my girls, and how trivial everything is in their world, and think.. Oh to be a kid again. But in reality, I know I would never want to go back to that stage. For then I would not be able to experience the true joys of being an adult that make my life more fulfilling with every passing day... Sure things were "easier" when we were kids, but I wouldn't trade my life that I have now for something "easier"...
Alot of my friends have had blogs.. or decided to get blogs and so many of them tell me how "therapeutic" they are. How it becomes a friend and lets you share, talk, vent, about whatever that you need to share, talk or vent about.
So "Here we goooo!" I'm off on another journey of my adult life... blogging! I think I shall give it a try! I'm sure I'm not the most exciting read, or eloquent writer, but this is me :) So we shall see where this journey goes, and where my new friend takes me !
2 comments:
So glad you are here Bestie! XOXOXO Love you!
Welcome to the blog world! :) You'll enjoy just being able to catalogue the things of your life. Good for looking back on later!
It'll be fun to keep up on your life on here! I'm adding you to my google reader so that I know when you update.
Love you!
Post a Comment