The Perinatologist office called to setup my appointment! The soonest they could get me in is Friday July 25th at 12:45. She said it will be an hour appointment with a consultation and ultrasound. When I asked if she could get me in sooner, she said that she couldn't for an hour appointment and that after reviewing my case the doctor wanted to make sure they had a good amount of time for my appointment... whatever that means.
So more waiting.... My favorite thing to do! I feel better and worse all at the same time. I feel better that I have an appointment. I feel better that they're already going to be doing an ultrasound. I feel better that the ball is rolling.. but all those same things make me feel worse somehow too. That this is real and it IS serious.
I go to see my regular ob tomorrow... as a follow up for all the contractions etc. Sigh.. I'm already tired of doctors!!
No comments:
Post a Comment